Vaccines For Life
We believe it is extremely important
for EVERY pet to have a physical examination by their veterinarian once
a year. So here's an incentive to get your pets into WVC for their yearly
check-up: FREE Vaccines for the life of your pet!
- There is a one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee to
start the program. There will be one enrollment fee per pet. You may
enroll as many pets as you'd like, but the program is not transferable to
any other client or pet and it will not be honored by other animal hospitals.
- The enrollment fee is $69 per pet. Enrollment fees are
offered at this price for a limited time.
- If your pet is due for his/her annual wellness exam, the
enrollment fee and the fee for the physical exam will be due at that time.
- Return once a year for your pet's annual
wellness exam by the veterinarians at Wrightstown Veterinary Clinic. The core vaccinations he or she is due for will be given free of charge. You will be responsible for the annual physical
examination fee at that time.
The Plan Includes:
- Your pet will receive free vaccines for its entire
lifetime as long as he is present once a year for his annual
wellness examination by a veterinarian at Wrightstown Veterinary Clinic.
You will be responsible for the physical examination fee at
the time of each exam. There will be a 30 day grace period following the
due date for that wellness examination. The program will be considered
null and void after 30 days following the date that the wellness exam is
due. We will make every effort to remind you before the annual exam is due. If you should fail to have the annual exam done in the time allotted, you may re-enroll the pet in the program (if it is still
available), or resume paying for the vaccines at the time they are given.
- Physical exams done at other hospitals will not count
toward this program..
- Not all pets are due for every vaccine every year. The
veterinarian determines which vaccines your pet needs. We will evaluate
your pet's vaccine needs on a case-by-case basis. This program should
NOT be interpreted as a way to excessively vaccinate your pet as our
philosophy is to give only vaccines that the pet?s lifestyle warrants.
Only healthy animals are vaccinated as per vaccine manufacture labels.
- The program covers only the fee for your dog and cat vaccines, and only those vaccines listed below*. Any special order vaccines are not included. Fees for all other services and products including heartworm testing, intestinal parasite testing, Feline leukemia/FIV testing, physical examinations, medications, de-worming, flea treatments, heartworm preventative, and/or other treatments/products are not covered and will need to be paid for at the time of service
- Canine Vaccines covered: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and
- Feline Vaccines covered: Rabies, FVRCP
Vaccinations cost between $20 and $26 each, so you will be saving significantly over the life of your pet!
program will provide substantial lifetime savings.