To our Wrightstown Veterinary Clinic Friends and Family,
Like the rest of the world, we are closely monitoring the current situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19). We value your trust and confidence in choosing us to care for your pets, and we want you to know that we are taking all necessary precautions to help mitigate this outbreak. The health and well being of your pets is just as important to us as the health and well being of the people around them. At this time we intend to stay open and available to provide care for your pets, but we will be making imperative adjustments to protect our staff.
As a veterinary clinic, diligent cleaning of our facility and thorough personnel hygiene are standard practices that will be continued. However, additional efforts are necessary to limit person-to-person interaction, and we want to inform you of procedural changes that will affect our services for the indefinite future:
- We ask that if you have any symptoms of illness, please stay home. If your pet needs to be seen for an urgent medical issue we will do our best to accommodate.
- To adhere with the new social distancing requirements, we are implementing curbside care measures:
1) Upon arrival, please call to check in for your appointment. We will have a technician take a history over the phone and notify you when we are ready for you to come to the door with your pet(s). *Please have cats in a carrier and dog collars the appropriate tightness*
2) Services for your pet will be performed in an exam room or treatment area while you wait in the comfort of your warm vehicle. This plan will undoubtably cause concern for some, but has become essential for us to comply with social distancing recommendations. This will be handled on a case by case basis, as we acknowledge that some scenarios may not allow for this.
3) The doctor will talk with you over the phone to discuss the finding of the visit, and any additional test that may be recommended. Payment will be collected over the phone, and your pet and papers from the visit will be returned to you in the same fashion they came in.
- For anyone needing food or prescriptions please call ahead so we may get it ready and take payment over the phone with a credit/debit card. When you arrive to pick up please remain in your vehicle and call the clinic. We will make arrangements to meet you with your food or medications. We also have to option to ship certain medications to your home if interested.
This situation is like nothing else that we have seen before, and we thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
We wish you all the best during this trying time - stay safe and healthy.
Wrightstown Veterinary Clinic Doctors and Staff