Dog and Cat foods
- Iams Our mission, just like yours, is to help your pet live a long and healthy life.
- Eukanuba From the beginning, Eukanuba has stood for producing our highest quality dog food product to help nurture the best qualities in dogs. When the Iams Company launched Eukanuba premium dog food in 1969, no one had ever heard of chicken parts in dry dog food. But that's the kind of innovation and understanding it takes to make optimal health nutrition for the breeds we love.
- Royal Canin All products manufactured by Royal Canin USA are guaranteed to meet your dog or cat's nutritional requirements when fed according to suggested guidelines and by the "Best Used By" date. Should you not be 100% satisfied with the performance of our products, we will gladly replace the product or refund your purchase price. Simply save the unused portion, along with your purchase receipt and contact us at 800-592-6687 or return the product to your local retailer or veterinary clinic.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition As the makers of Science Diet? pet foods, our mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
Prescription Veterinary Diets for dogs and cats
- Iams Veterinary Diets IAMS has worked with veterinarians to develop prescription-only products called Iams Veterinary Diets?. If your pet has a special health condition, be sure to ask your veterinarian about this line. Available only through veterinarians, Iams Veterinary Diets are the results of the latest in nutritional research. These formulas can provide important nutritional benefits to pets with unique needs. Consult your veterinarian about the best diet for your pet's condition.
- Royal Canin The Royal Canin Veterinary Diet? range typifies a new approach to veterinary nutrition: "Treat the pet, in addition to the disease." Every diet gives priority to the pet. All the nutrients required to minimize clinical symptoms or to promote recovery are taken into account. Prevention of associated risks, protection against oxidative stress, and the addition of nutraceuticals are considered for each diet. The diets also afford exceptional palatability and are veterinary exclusive. We believe that pet health and good nutrition can only be achieved through a combination of innovative diets and professional veterinary counseling.